Wednesday Night Dinners @ Bethany
We’d like to invite you to join us on an upcoming Wednesday night here at Bethany United Methodist Church for food, fun, and fellowship.
You’ll enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by Chef Paula Williams — former owner of Sweet Aromas Bakery & Cafe here in Ashe County.
On Wed. October 30th we’re having:
Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Sauteed Spinach & Garlic
Dessert: Made from scratch Banana Pudding
- This is the last meal Paula will make this year at Bethany but will return after the first of next year.
A great meal at a great price.
A fresh approach
Nowhere in the High Country will you find a fresher, more expertly prepared Chef’s Choice meal for the price — only $8. It typically will include two sides and a big ol’ glass of sweet tea — or unsweet tea — or fresh lemonade.
Save room for dessert
But save room for one of Paula’s signature desserts. Something delectable and downright delicious each week. And always available for just an extra buck.
We promise — you won’t go away hungry!
Come for the dinner & fellowship…
Then stay for choir & handbell rehearsal. And a special and meaningful devotional time with our Senior Pastor Dan Money. You will leave fully enriched, both physically and spiritually.
And be sure to come back on Sunday morning at 9:45 am for Sunday School and 11 am for worship in our 70 year-old sanctuary. It’s a wonderful service – friendly and welcoming – and open to all.
We also feature our gifted bell choir every Sunday morning, along with the melodious chancel choir and a message from pastor Dan Money. Click here to learn more about Bethany. And click here for driving directions..
Call 336/982-6463 or 336/977-2386 for reservations or to cancel.
- If you do, you won’t be charged.
- If you DON’T, you will be invoiced.
Directions – Click here
Remember these points
- Doors open at 5 pm in the Fellowship Hall adjacent to the sanctuary.
- Dinner is served cafeteria style promptly at 5:45 pm
- Dinner is only $8 with one of Paula’s signature desserts for just a dollar more.
- REMEMBER – We can only take cash or checks – and exact change is appreciated!